3/7/10

LOVE - Settle 
I randomly stumbled across this band while lurking myspace in search for new music, and was intrigued by both their album name and art. 
I really liked the couple songs they had on their profile but it took me forever to actually get a hold of the album. After literally months I found it, and the entire album matches the energy and originality of the first songs I heard. They're from Pennsylvania, and according to their wikipedia, we're signed to Epitaph records in an effort to expand the labels scope in terms of genres. I think Settle represents a huge step in the right direction. Heres some of the current favourites tracks, off of one of the strongest debut albums I have heard in a long time.


HATE - Tavi Gevinson 
I believe the pictures speak for themselves







No comments:

Post a Comment