4/23/10

LOVE - Remix Artists Collective 

The Remix Artists Collective is a group of three established musicians who joined forces and together have consisitently created some of my favourite remixes. I enjoy the fact that they often select more independent music to remix, songs that you would not at first think would translate well to the dance floor. A full list of their remixes and more info about what they do is available here. Here are some of my favourites.






HATE - Textbooks Without Answers 
I'm trying desperately to learn about the delicate workings of the inner and outer solar system and figure a smart strategy is to do the quizzes included at the end of every chapter. But after I finish, I would appreciate the ability to go over a list of proper answers. Granted, I could go back through the chapter and find the information, but what fun is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment