11/18/09

LOVE - Dick Jauron Has Been Fired

It was revealed yesterday that Dick Jauron, head coach of the Buffalo Bills, has been relieved of his position. This comes after four seasons at the helm, none of which produced a record above .500. This may be somewhat out of character from what is usually posted, but trust me, this is big news. Sitting on the exec of the Buffalo Bills Club at Western and living with 5 rabid fans, this is a glimmer of hope in what has been a bleak existence full of heartbreak for the fans of Buffalo. Although I'm certainly happy about the move, a part of me is going to miss the man, based solely on the fact that he legitimately looks like a zombie, and was always entertained at the fact that the living dead was running a football team.

Happy Trails Dick.


Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A Changin'

HATE - Parking Enforcement

Do you wake up one day and say, "Hey, you know what I want to do, I want to make peoples days worse.
All the time" ?


2 comments:

  1. Parking enforcement gets me so mad! If you're over by just even a minute they ticket you! I don't think we need them, they're just a waste of money. It's just the cities and other organizations way of making more money. I have so many bad experiences with parking enforcement people. They're not nice people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firing Jauron was the best move Buffalo could have made. I'm not the biggest NFL fan, probably because I had been cheering for the Bills the last few seasons with nothing to show for it.

    A few of my friends live and die by the Bills, so there is no doubt they will also have some strong feelings about this.

    I have to ask though, do you really think a coaching change will make a big enough difference? When does the responsibility end with the coach and start with the players, or even the GM?

    ReplyDelete