10/20/09

LOVE - These Songs

Heres the list of songs that are on heavy rotation this week.
Thanks to those that influenced.






Soulwax - Krack




Fever Ray - If I Had A Heart

Download



Matthew Good - 21st Century Living

Download



Frightened Rabbit - The Modern Leper

Download



Notorious B.I.G. x Miley Cyrus - Party and Bullshit (In the USA)

Download


HATE - Midterms
Yeah, midterms deserve at least two days of Hate in a row. Also, why do we have classes during midterms, but not finals. Come onnn. (yes I know, still slacking on posts)

2 comments:

  1. I like the fact that you can download songs on your blog! That is the best way to get more people on your site. Miley Cyrus remix is by far superior to the other songs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew good is unreal. I absolutely love all of his work. Have you heard his new CD? It's entitled "Vancouver" and its pretty solid. It's a lot more outgoing/positive in comparison to his last CD. He'll be in London November 25th - tickets are definitely still available (and cheap! $40).

    Overall though, I've heard a handful of the other songs. What a smorgasbord/diverse collection of music!

    ReplyDelete